Hundreds of book lovers will attend the Dayton Book Expo (DBE) which is free and open to public. The event will be held at Sinclair Community College’s Ponitz Center. Tables are only for authors. Set-up begins at 9:30 AM. Tables must be completely set-up by 10:30 AM. The DBE begins promptly at 11:00 AM.
NOTE: One author per table. Floor displays not allowed. Table-top displays cannot exceed 24” in height. To order your customized retractable banner, click here.
Author Table Fee Includes
- One participant badge
- One table (not skirted) and two chairs
- Corporate marketing (radio, TV, newspaper, postcards)
- Listing in the DBE booklet
- Access to DBE Hospitality Room for breakfast (one pass)
- One parking pass
- Online presence at DaytonBookExpo.com
- Inclusion in the DBE Awards:
- Genre-specific winners—based on event-day sales—will receive a plaque, book medallions and listing at DaytonBookExpo.com.
- Titles distributed through Amazon.com will be posted on the DBE Virtual Bookstore. Annual top sellers will be spotlighted at the 2016 event.
All monies and agreements must be received by March 31, 2015. No monies will be refunded after February 28, 2015. If sending payment by mail, forward a money order payable to:
Dayton Book Expo | 893 South Main Street – PMB 175 | Englewood, Ohio 45322
Can’t make the Dayton Book Expo?
You can still promote your books to hundreds of book lovers.
How? Click here for details!