2017 author registration is open
Hundreds of book lovers will attend the Dayton Book Expo (DBE) which is free and open to public. The event will be held at Sinclair Community College’s Ponitz Center. Tables are only for authors. Set-up begins at 9:30 AM. Tables must be completely set-up by 10:30 AM. The DBE begins promptly at 11:00 AM.
NOTE: One author per table. Floor displays not allowed. Table-top displays cannot exceed 24” in height. To order your customized retractable banner, click here.
Author Table Fee Includes
- One participant badge
- One table (not skirted) and two chairs
- Corporate marketing (radio, TV, newspaper, postcards)
- Listing in the DBE booklet
- Access to DBE Hospitality Room for breakfast (one pass)
- One parking pass
- Online presence at DaytonBookExpo.com
- Inclusion in the DBE Awards. Genre-specific winners—based on event-day sales—will receive a plaque, book medallions, DBE journal, t-shirt and listing at DaytonBookExpo.com.
- Tons of proven tips to help you market and promote your book
- Author Boot Camp Designed to help you get the most out of your DBE experience. Best-selling authors, LaTonya Branham and Valerie J. Lewis Coleman, will reveal proven secrets to attract readers, pitch your book and close the deal. Friday, March 17, 2017
- Author Meet-n-Greet With book lovers from across the nation coming to experience DBE, signing authors do not always have the opportunity to network with each another. At this Author Meet-n-Greet, authors will chat and share ideas in preparation for the big day. Friday, April 28, 2017. Plan accordingly as the boot camp and meet-n-greet will run as follows:
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Northwest Branch Library – Community Room B2410 Philadelphia DriveDayton, OH 45405
Premium booths are now available on a first-come-first-served basis. Click here to view the floor plan.
All monies and agreements must be received by March 31, 2017. No monies will be refunded after February 28, 2017. If sending payment by mail, forward a money order payable to:
Dayton Book Expo | 893 South Main Street – PMB 175 | Englewood, Ohio 45322
To complete your registration, complete both forms:
EventBrite Tickets; Author Contact and Book Information
EventBrite Tickets – Form 1 0f 2
Author Contact and Book Information – Form 2 0f 2